As a result, singles in Montreal are always on the lookout for exciting dating prospects.
At Lifemates Canada, we focus primarily on serving all our clients in the best possible manner.
OTTAWA — A personal ad featuring convicted killer Luka Rocco Magnotta has been removed at his request from a matchmaking website for lonely prisoners — after the site’s creator said she received a letter saying he found what he “was looking for.” Magnotta, whose disturbing crimes seized the attention of people around the world, made more headlines recently after he joined Canadian Inmates Connect — an online platform that helps convicts find companionship outside the penitentiary walls.
The former stripper wrote on his profile how he was looking for a single white male, someone “loyal, preferably educated, financially and emotionally stable for a long term committed relationship.” “If you think you could be my prince charming, send me a detailed letter with at least 2 photos,” read the message, which website founder Melissa Fazzina says was written by Magnotta himself.
As part of this, Elite Singles offers a choice of relationship advice articles in English or in French to make it easier to find help that speaks to you.
Additionally, we understand that the best relationships are between like-minded, relationship-ready people with similar personalities and goals.
As a one stop shop for all kinds of dating services, we specialize in reaching out to our clients and serving them with love, care and attention.
It even prompted a reaction from the office of federal Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney, whose spokesman called the website “outrageous and offensive to victims of crime.” A couple of weeks later, Fazzina said Magnotta sent her a letter from the Archambault Institution, north of Montreal. I found what I was looking for,” Fazzina said in a telephone interview Monday, as she read from the 33-year-old’s letter.
Fazzina, who declined to release the letter because Magnotta had labelled it “confidential,” said the note offered no additional details on why he decided to remove his profile.
He was convicted in December of first-degree murder, along with other crimes, for the 2012 Montreal killing and dismemberment of university student Lin Jun.
Magnotta’s profile, posted last month, quickly ignited controversy.